Become a Volunteer
The mission of Our Future Foundation Volunteer Programme is to engage the most ambitious young people in the activities in favour of the Foundation. The task of both the Foundation and the ambassadors is to raise awareness about the possibility of studying abroad and the jointly organised events. We’re looking for people with extraordinary talents in different fields. We want to help them develop their skills and competences high in demand on the job market.
We recruit all year round
Initially, the opportunity to join the volunteer programme was limited and applications could only be submitted until March 2023. However, applications continued to come in after the set deadline and we were extremely impressed. There were more than sixty of them! As a result, we have taken the decision to recruit throughout the year. You can join the volunteer community at any time.
What’s in it for you?
- promotion of OFF activities and ideas;
- support for the day-to-day operations of the foundation;
- implementation of the foundation’s projects by joining one of the teams, i.e. social media team, PR team, organisational team and many others;
- the opportunity to create their own projects and initiatives.
Who can join?
- youths over 15
- ambitious and determined people ready to contribute to the Foundation’s projects
- youths developing in specific fields
- everyone who’d planning to or is currently studying abroad or self-development in any field